Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
The availability of professional mold remediation and restoration services are as essential for a Bremerton homeowner as they are for institutions such as the Kitsap Forest Theatre, Puget Sound Navy Museum, Japanese American Memorial, or local retail shops, restaurants, and other commercial endeavors.
SERVPRO of Kitsap County offers mold abatement for all spaces, employing the protocols the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) developed for schools and commercial buildings. We approach each project comprehensively, discovering the source of the moisture that always precedes a mold outbreak. If the moisture problem remains unaddressed, the mold is likely to return. We help customers arrange for the elimination of the leak, seepage, or even excessively high humidity fueling mold growth.
We determine the extent of the mold infestation and then contain the area. Debris drift can spread spores that can grow into new colonies. Physical barriers and innovative technology such as negative pressure air scrubbers keep the problem contained as we use proven strategies to remove the mold and inhibit future growth with EPA-registered antimicrobials.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (360) 373-1290
Microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere, outdoors and indoors, making it impossible to remove all mold from a home or business. Some restoration businesses advertise “mold removal” and even guarantee to remove all mold, which is a fallacy. Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Kitsap County?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
In as little as 48 hours, a minor mold issue can quickly spread through a home or business. Once you contact us, we’re dedicated to starting the remediation process quickly. This fast response lessens the mold damage, limits additional damage, and reduces the remediation cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
As water and mold damage specialists, we have the experience, the expertise, and the advanced training that enables us to get your property restored quickly and thoroughly.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
We invest in the latest equipment and ongoing mold remediation training because it helps us restore your home or business quickly and effectively. We will isolate the affected area using physical barriers and a negative air pressure chamber.
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold damage scenario is different, and requires a unique solution, but the general mold remediation process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our “typical” process:
- Emergency Contact - (360) 373-1290
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
With sensational news stories and misleading advertising, you can easily understand why so many people are misinformed about indoor mold. Learn the facts about mold and the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of Kitsap County is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here too and are proud to be part of the Bremerton community. When you have a water or mold damage issue, we’re already nearby and ready to help.
We are also part of a national network of over 2070 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams strategically located throughout the country to respond to large scale disasters.
We are proud to serve our local communities: